An initial list of SBI-related software packages
- SBI (python) - general purpose SBI framework
- SBI Benchmarking (python) - for benchmarking
- MadMiner - aimed at particle physics
- swyft (python) the reference implementation of Truncated Marginal Neural Ratio Estimation (TMNRE), an efficient, simulation-based inference technique for complex data and expensive simulators
- carl an early NN-based SBI package
- lampe (python) is a flexible, amortized sbi library. The philosophy of LAMPE is to avoid obfuscation and expose all components so it is most useful for researchers.
- pydelfi (python) with neural density estimators and adaptive acquisition of simulations.